Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

New LVP Radio Management - Tasks?
Okay, well as the title above describes, we have a new LVP Radio Management.

Current radio management with access to this board:

Madlaggz Halethz@gmail.com

Cyrix404  cyrix404@sa-mp.nl

Raymond devcube.president@gmail.com

tBKwtwS tBKwtWS@sa-mp.nl tBKwtWS@xs4all.nl

Fist

Atm the LVP Radio management is:

Madlaggz - Leader, and DJ Recruiter, also writes the DJ schedule, and the list of DJ's.
Cyrix404 - ?Smackbot developer, technical support, beta tester?**
tBKwtWS - ?LVP Management?
Raymond - ?LVP Management, Hosting?**
Fist - ?Co-Leader, and Webdesign?

**: Inactive,
?-?:Questioned, and needs to be confirmed.

There are a few tasks that have not been assigned yet:

* IRC/forum moderation and administration

* On the talkshow, like Fist did, somoene should make sure we have different hosts that show up and producing nice shows.
      Manage the archive of recorded talk shows and decide to run a recording when we have no hosts.

This person will also hold end responsibility for the talk show and should govern the topics submitted by hosts to prevent the show discussing the same topics to often.
      If all these tasks are combined then this person can make fair decisions on who gets to air, considering their usual amout of listeners, the quality of their topics and such.

Please post if you think that we need to cover up more tasks, and tell us wich and why.

After we have established who has done what and who is not responding or not willing to continue as radio management, we can add and divide/assign the remaining management tasks
Next week I will be free from work, I will be helping to blow new life into the radio. But I do not know how much time I will have when I start to work again. Since my life is changing a lot right now.
I hope to be able to pick up regular tasks soon.

Thanks for taking over Fist's taks in dj recruitment. Perhaps we need a new active member in the radio management, perhaps a good dj?
Yes indeed. I've spoken to one of my friends (NutSlicer) and he says he would find it interresting to help out. BUT. He doesen't really play that much LVP, and he doesen't know how to DJ. Another thing about recruitement, I won't start recruiting before I know how many DJ's we are, since alot are inactive. Please take a look in the thread in the DJ section, about inactive DJ's, since I need every DJ that wish to continue broadcasting to reply, or else I will remove their DJ status (:
Cyrix404 - Smackbot developer YES, technical support YES, beta tester When available?**

Oh yeah, edit the post, to say LVP "Radio" Management, not LVP Management, k thx  ;)
(05-12-2009, 02:35 PM)Madlaggz link Wrote: Atm the LVP management is:
Done :3