Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[UNBANNED]i got banned
noo thats the thing.... it said i was in the mini game.... becasue i tried to go into a different mini game and it wouldnt let me because it said i was already in one.... soo i typed /leave then when i spawned i had my shot gun and i started shooting??  im sorry  but im getting annyed... i didnt try to do anything wrong... ive played about 50-60 hours and i havent done anything wrong.... this is the first time anything has ever happened..... i would like to know if i get my account back that i put so much time and effort into?? and  dont mean to be rude or anything...
You don't somehow start shooting without pressing a button.. especially not with a gun you do not have..

If you just answer my questions I can unban you(in case it makes sense). And then you will have it all back.
i never baught the sawnoff shotgun...... i hate those.... that was just in the mini game............and i did press a button....... the button to shoot.... and i was shooting with a combat shotgun...... not a sawnoff....
Right. I'll unban you with the benefit of the doubt.

Have fun playing again! ;)
hey mann.... thanks a lot.... and sorry for the trouble....