Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

All the help I need
Is there a debug mode for pawno to see EXACTLY where the errors are?
It's irritating if you don't know where the error are
Errrr, when you compile the compile window tells you if there are any errors and where they are...
Yes, I mean WHERE, which cells. And Error [number] is just the number ID of the error, NOT the cells. >_> Maathias can help me, maybe
It doesn't tell you exactly where the error is, it just tells you what line is the error at.

With the line given, just check out whats wrong there if its missing any open or closing brackets or maybe something wrong with the actual line of script.

Edit: It tells you what line the error is at in the brackets, for example "C:\Users\Alex\Desktop\Server\Speedruntrainerfag.pwn(IT TELLS YOU HERE) Error: blah"
What FarePak said says it all. The first error is most likely the first line you've gone wrong, with that error Pawno probably won't recognize the following lines either, wich leads in more errors.
Make sure there aren't any Typo's and yes, FarePak seems to know a pretty good amount of scripting.

" C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\SAMP server\filterscripts\AdminX.pwn(3398) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreatePlayerObjectj" "

As you can see any letter that does not belong causes an error. Go through your script several times for out of place letters/numbers.
Ah, noticed now, the (3379) is the error cel. Ah well, Thanks for the help :D
Fixed some warnings.
You're welcome, post here again if you can't fix the errors ;)
Well, maybe I have some noob questions at first, but it doesn't matter to me, I want to learn scripting fast. oks, here is my problem:
The pickups won't show up, I know the wiki so I looked at it, I can't solve the problem, Idk if i need to use AddStaticPickup AND CreatePickup.
here is my script:

Code:
#include <a_samp>

#define GivePlayerHealth
#define pickup
#define pickupid
#define GivePlayerArmor
#define GivePlayerWeapon
#define OnPlayerPickupPickup
#if defined playerid
new Health
new Armor

Public OnGameModeInit()
{

AddStaticPickup(1240, 2, 2000.7, 1568.0, 15.3);  //Health

AddStaticPickup(1240, 2, 2099.9, 2186.5, 13.4); //Health

AddStaticPickup(1242, 2, 2100, 2184,.3, 13.4);  //Armor

AddStaticPickup(350, 2, 2100.8, 2168.8, 13.4); //Sawnoff

AddStaticPickup(372, 2, 2100.9, 2170.9, 10.8); //TEC-9

return 1;
}

public OnPlayerPickupPickup(playerid, pickupid);
{

if(pickupid == Health) {
GivePlayerHealth(playerid, 1240, 100);

if(pickupid == Health) {
GivePlayerHealth(playerid, 1240, 100);

if(pickupid == Armor) {
GivePlayerArmor(playerid, 1242, 100);

if(pickupid == Sawnoff) {
GivePlayerWeapon(playerid, 350, 100);

if(pickupid == TEC-9) {
GivePlayerWeapon(playerid, 372, 1000);

return 1;
}

#endif

Can you help me?
If I decide to help you are you going to give Matthias the credit again?