Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Manegement - DO NOT QUIT! - Somebody have to lead the station!
Manegement - DO NOT QUIT! - Somebody have to lead the station!

Somebody has to take some responsibility, and get the radio running again,
but since i haven't seen the manegement do anything else than quit lately, I'm feeling forced to write such a topic
since I would hate to see such a promising and hopeful radio station die out, becouse of people getting bored or "busy"

As the topic is named - DO NOT QUIT! without finding a replacement. that's simply lame.
But since I can't force you to stay in the radio, I will tell you guys this.

FIND ANOTHER RESPONSIBLE MANEGEMENT THAT IS ABLE TO KEEP THE RADIO RUNNING

Unless you do that, you're basicly just saying "Fuck you LVP Radio, I'm bored, I quit, It's your problem now"

Anything else is simply irresponsible and childish.

Who should be the new Manegement then?

Well, since I haven't seen Cyrix404 or Raymond quit yet, I believe that they will find a responsible manegement,
and sort out what ever is wrong with LVP Radio, and what it needs to stay alive.
Unless they will just quit, and say it is our problem now.

Who should be new manegement if there is going to be a new one?
Well, tbh I don't think that we should make an application thread in the DJ Forum,
since people will just make an application based on getting a higher rank, and being a more important person, without wanting to be held responsible for the radio station.

But then I think that Cyrix404 and Raymond should go out, and PM people that they think can handle the job as LVP Radio manegement,
so that they will find some responsible and enthusiastic DJ's that would be ready to handle such a rank.

I actually think you've been a great manegement, and thank you ALOT for getting the radio running, but I just dont think you can allow yourself to just "throw the ball to somebody else" becouse LVP Radio cannot continue without a manegement, so I think that if we're not getting a new/more LVP Radio Manegement members, I believe that the LVP Radio will die.

Kind Regards - Madlaggz
yay we gonna die like gypsys with mexican flu.
I don't know what to say... it's pretty sad to see that LVP Radio is dying and all the DJ's are absent... right now it feels like the old LVP Radio by Felle when it was on the deadline last days. Fist quit, Cyrix404 is busy with his new job and tBK... well, he is busy maybe aswell, don't know about him, and tons of DJs are busy too due to exams, y'know.. May and June are the months when most of exams take place, and in summer most of people are on holidays like myself, so I think if LVP Radio will be the same like the last days (if not weeks), I have to quit myself because summer is coming up.

So yeah - it's either "dead or alive", hopefully people will become active and we get some listeners daily, but time will tell, right? It's pretty much sad to see another version of LVP Radio is a complete fail...
not a complete fail, we at least got some attention from the government...if they noticed it at all :P
I just can't believe how people just quit, quit, quit, quit, quit and QUIT! I know examns, jobs, summer, freinds is way more important than the radio, but really. Just sign up for less hours, take 1 or 2 hours a week, or just get completely off the schedule, and just play when you got time, and there is nobody dj'ing.
I suggest that the radio is handed to one or two DJs, since you guys are going to abandon it.
(05-06-2009, 07:47 PM)Shark link Wrote: I suggest that the radio is handed to one or two DJs, since you guys are going to abandon it.

I think it should keep the manegement, and add some new more members. That means Cyrix404, Raymond and some new responsible guys.
Well if the management doesn't give a fuck why should it be kept like that? I suggest that new management takes over.
Doesen't seem like ape-shit is listening to this thread. Fuck the radio man, nobody cares anymore -.-'
thats why i quit , untill someone might step up and take over this shit and cleans the deck.