Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Resignation
LVP Radio/LVP Management,

I would like to announce that I will be resigning soon, as my time at LVP Radio has been quite stressful. Especially due to my schoolwork becoming more important. I feel that the LVP Radio project will be looked after well. However quite alot is run by me at the moment, for example unless someone gets the same Web Builder as me, the website will stay as it is. It's not something I can give to someone else easily. So, things may have to be changed around quite a bit. I would like to start this topic to make the transition easier.

Also, maybe new Management members, or a few LVP Managers/Admins could step in to help control LVP Radio so that TEF, TBK and Cyrix404 doesn't have to suddenly control everything as I'm sure this would be an inconvenience.

Thank you for all of your help,
Fist
You've done many things for LVP Radio, Fist, and we thank you for them all (especially for resurrecting it). Good luck in whatever you choose to do next. :)
Thanks for all the work you have put in, I was very absent, but do appreciate it!
I have come back (most likely temporarily) while I can (Summer Holidays). Try and help as much as possible, however soon I will be in the penultimate year at school so will be alot busier.