Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Seans app
well here we can  talk about things and stuff like yall did to me when i made a app  =D so he dont know whats going on well i like sean and all but i dont think hes good i mean maybe if we play with him more alll GREATNESS will get him motived to do better
Its ur silly clan man
im just here for the ride
I say just take our time, if he really wants to join and is committed then he wont mind but if he gets angry about it then let em apply somewhere else. What I'm most afraid of is just having him /q on us after 1-3 weeks or, ask for peace when hes on his own (like asking other clans to not shoot at em xD) and etc., and I dont know much about em to know what he would do in a situation like that.
So how far are we with Sean3 ?
Hes need to train more imma work with him and when i think he is ready ill come to u guys i also need his steam
:+ DISCUSS LADDYS
^
Still the same, he still isn't that good really, he might have potential but we've all played with em and he has a tough time taking on NiP+CF+DFL in duels not to say hes a bad fighter, its just I dont see em as a SaW member yet (SaW's fight crowds and stay, not flame and /rage).
sean has been accpeted.