Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

bye
(04-25-2009, 04:01 PM)LIL_D link Wrote: Ok 4rjan hope to see you ingame soon, remember your always a friend of CF

He cannot read this. As I saw this was going the wrong way with the posts, I removed his access. ;)
Ah ok cheers mate, hate loosing members like thisĀ  ;(
You didn't remove him.He left.He was wrong,he selected to leave us..He could try to be good member.

@ Sylor : Dude,you acted like rival gang member.You can hate him but he left because you said bad things.you were right little.whatever..Gang members cannot hate each other.
Guide members to make them stop doing bad stuff, if you talk bad about a member there is always a door out of here. Sure maybe they do stuff that you/we hate but what the hell, help them! let them know that we are on theyre side and guide them to do good. I wasn't a law follower from start either, if u can find something out about a character named "dennis278" you will see that i wasnt the good guy back in the days , but still i had no guidance everyone ignored me. Here iam leading a cool group of members trough the hard times in LVP, even tho im not online 24/7 im here to guide and help you.
:/