Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Introduction]Weeyin
(08-15-2009, 08:45 AM)Munch link Wrote: Fack you green snotty Celts! And Liverpool had YNWA first!
I have a proof thats not true. After some goggling i found out that liverpool was founded in 1892 and Celtic was founded in 1888 So we had You'll never walk alone first, SO FUCK U
You're both picking who found the dog shit first, so does it really matter? You both end up winning nothing.

Aye, I'm Scottish. And about yer picture, forget last season already have we?
Dig this

Feyenoord Roda bekerfinale You'll never walk alone!
Sup wee. ;)
(08-15-2009, 05:30 PM)weeyin link Wrote: I have a proof thats not true. After some goggling i found out that liverpool was founded in 1892 and Celtic was founded in 1888 So we had You'll never walk alone first, SO FUCK U

Whoever was founded first has nothing to do with who had the song first. Gerry and the Pacemakers covered the song in 1963, and Liverpool used it soon after, and Bill Shankley had it placed on the gates infront of Anfield Stadium, infront of his statue. Celtic started using it during the mid-to-late 1980s (a different cover I think though). Liverpool had a charity match against them before the Hillsborough distaster in 1989, and both sides sang the tune.
Welcome!  _O-
Hi Weeyin nice to see you here
(08-15-2009, 06:26 PM)Ben link Wrote: You're both picking who found the dog shit first, so does it really matter? You both end up winning nothing.

Aye, I'm Scottish. And about yer picture, forget last season already have we?
That was then this is now. Then we had a shit manager now we have Tony. so well see
Feyenoord - Liverpool FC You'll never walk alone

Goosebumps!

Fuckin' fantastic!
(08-16-2009, 12:06 AM)Munch link Wrote: Whoever was founded first has nothing to do with who had the song first. Gerry and the Pacemakers covered the song in 1963, and Liverpool used it soon after, and Bill Shankley had it placed on the gates infront of Anfield Stadium, infront of his statue. Celtic started using it during the mid-to-late 1980s (a different cover I think though). Liverpool had a charity match against them before the Hillsborough distaster in 1989, and both sides sang the tune.
Yeah well i wasnt sure when it was first used by celtic but maybe your right, coz i cba looking it up