Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Wanted: Pawn Developers
(04-24-2009, 07:43 AM)gijsmin link Wrote: when I get a reply E-mail ?

As soon as we decided. Everyone that applied will receive an e-mail.
(04-24-2009, 02:23 PM)Richard link Wrote: As soon as we decided. Everyone that applied will receive an e-mail.
RICHAAAAARD, you are lacking grammar skills! "As soon as we HAVE decided."

I'd apply for teaching English here rather than for Pawn Developing 8)
(04-24-2009, 05:32 PM)XiZ link Wrote: RICHAAAAARD, you are lacking grammar skills! "As soon as we HAVE decided."
I'd strongly recommend you not judge anyone's English, XiZ. Let's just see how well you have done in the past...

Improper spelling of "your"
"and we thought it's you"
Improper spelling of "you"
There are spaces after commas, you know*
There's something called punctuation

These mistakes of your own are only within the past few days, so you truly have no right whatsoever to be calling out others on their misuse of the English language.

(04-24-2009, 05:32 PM)XiZ link Wrote: I'd apply for teaching English here rather than for Pawn Developing 8)
Not while I'm around. ;)

*As a side note, the abbreviation "etc." is short for the Latin phrase "et cetera," which translates into "and others," therefore adding an "and" before "etc." makes the sentence redundant with "and and others."
Trust TEF to be the one to lecture someone about their English/grammar ey? :P
I'm unable to edit my post for some reason, so I have to double post:

TEF, you missed the part where he uses 'i' instead of 'I'!
(04-24-2009, 06:06 PM)TEF™ link Wrote: Not while I'm around. ;)

*As a side note, the abbreviation "etc." is short for the Latin phrase "et cetera," which translates into "and others," therefore adding an "and" before "etc." makes the sentence redundant with "and and others."

Dear TEF,
I can be serious when I want to. As a matter of fact, I am now. Oh and by the way, I want you to know that I am very happy to see a person who can talk English as if he's more than the regular American that people know.

Yours sincerely,

XiZ
(04-24-2009, 06:14 PM)XiZ link Wrote:   Dear TEF,
I can be serious when I want to. As a matter of fact, I am now. Oh and by the way, I want you to know that I am very happy to see a person who can talk English as if he's more than the regular American that people know.

Yours sincerely,

XiZ

Englishman! Get it right for Munch sake!!
(04-24-2009, 05:32 PM)XiZ link Wrote: RICHAAAAARD, you are lacking grammar skills! "As soon as we HAVE decided."

I'd apply for teaching English here rather than for Pawn Developing 8)

Oh no, I made a mistake! Hang me! But yes, you're right. Either it is 'As soon as we decide' or 'As soon as we have decided'.

Eh, right. Let's get back ontopic. ;)
Oh well, at least I tried to be more of a professional English user ;)
Who cares? You know what he meant. Get back on topic and stop correcting each other, nubs.