Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP IRC Documentation
Hello all!

On behalf of the management, Rico & Rippance were working on a new access level system for LVP. Some changes will be made, a new channel will be added. You can read everything in detail down here :)

After some discussion we came to an agreement for this plan, and the time was there to execute it.
Rico proposed / made  1 change, which is that the Pre-Management status will be dropped. It is only useful in #LVP.Management, and is easily replaceable with Interesting Admins.

It concerns the following channels:

#LVP
The main channel of Las Venturas Playground.
Everyone is welcome in here, and you can chat about all subjects in here.
All IRC-Network rules apply here, and a LVP-Rule: Everyone in this channel must speak English.
No Password

#LVP.nl
The main channel of Las Venturas Playground, but a Dutch version.
Everyone is welcome in here, and you can chat about all subjects in here.
All IRC-Network rules apply here.
No Password

#LVP.echo
The so-calles echo-channel of Las Venturas Playground.
Everyone is welcome in here, and it is only allowed to chat about ingame-situations.
For other subjects, we direct you to #LVP or #LVP.nl.
All IRC-Network rules apply here, and a LVP-Rule: Everyone in this channel must speak English.
No Password

#LVP.Management
The LVP management channel.
In this channel you will only find members of the LVP management, and occassionally an administrator (official: 'interesting admin') who might have a chance on a task in the management, if a task is available.
We talk here about subjects not to be heard in either #LVP.crew or #LVP.vip.

Just 1 important rule is enforced here: All discussed items will remain secret, if a member of the management ever speaks about something in public, he will be kicked out the crew immediatly.
Password: ---

#LVP.GTAManagement

The GTAManagement channel.
Things will be discussed here regarding LVP as SA:MP server.
Rules from #LVP.Management apply here.

Password: ---

#LVP.crew
The Crew-channel of Las Venturas Playground.
In this channel are only people related to the Las Venturas Playground crew, which are:
Management, Administrators, Moderators & Forum crew.
In this channel, people should only chat about crew related things, which can't be discussed in #LVP.vip.
Why this sudden change? Well, to keep the .crew channel strictly crew (admin/mod) related.

Some of us will keep an eye open to make sure the proper discussion is being held in this channel, and no nonsense. (Don't worry, it won't be Peter's New Russia). We do hope you all help us out here - move your main discussion to #LVP.Vip. Read down here what #LVP.Vip is ment for :D

IRC-Network rules apply here, and also some LVP Rules (see up here)
Password: geniuzatwork popopopopopokerface idiotsatwork

#LVP.vip
The Las Venturas Playground V.I.P. channel.
In this channel are people related to the Las Venturas Playground crew, and V.I.P. people.
Examples of V.I.P. members:
EX-Crewmembers, People who had a important role, of have a important role within LVP. Besides this, well known friendly players will be invited here to share their little discussion with us.

In this channel it is allowed to speak about all subjects not allowed in #LVP.crew.
Compare this channel with the current #LVP.crew, without crew-ralated matters, because those will be discussed in the future #LVP.crew.
All IRC-Network rules apply here.
Password: halonotliev

#LVP.Dev
The Las Venturas Playground Development channel.
Everyone is welcome in here, especially people who want to add to the Las Venturas Playground script.
In this channel, it is only allowed to talk about matters regarding development, otherwise we will redirect there people to the other public channels.

No password

With this new channel/channelsystems, new accesslevels will be implented. We came to the following conclusion, based on the crew changes proposed in late June:

[html]<table><tr>  <td><strong>User</strong></td><td><strong>#LVP</td><td><strong>#LVP.nl</strong></td><td><strong>#LVP.echo</strong></td><td><strong>#LVP.crew</strong></td><td><strong>#LVP.vip</strong></td><td><strong>#LVP.Management</strong></td><td><strong>#LVP.dev</strong></td></tr><tr>  <td><font color='#336600'><strong>Peter</strong></font></td><td><center>~</center></td><td><center>~</center></td><td><center>~</center></td><td><center>~</center></td><td><center>~</center></td><td><center>~</center></td><td><center>~</center></td></tr><tr>  <td><font color='#336600'><strong>Badeend</strong></font></td><td><center>&</center></td><td><center>&</center></td><td><center>&</center></td><td><center>&</center></td><td><center>&</center></td><td><center>&</center></td><td><center>&</center></td></tr><tr>  <td><font color='#336600'><strong>Nakebod</strong></font></td><td><center>&</center></td><td><center>&</center></td><td><center>&</center></td><td><center>&</center></td><td><center>&</center></td><td><center>&</center></td><td><center>@</center></td></tr><tr>  <td><font color='#336600'><strong>Rico</strong></font></td><td><center>&</center></td><td><center>&</center></td><td><center>&</center></td><td><center>&</center></td><td><center>&</center></td><td><center>&</center></td><td><center>@</center></td></tr><tr>  <td><font color='green'><strong>Fireburn</strong></font></td><td><center>@</center></td><td><center>@</center></td><td><center>&</center></td><td><center>&</center></td><td><center>&</center></td><td><center>@</center></td><td><center>&</center></td></tr><tr>  <td><font color='green'><strong>Martijnc</strong></font></td><td><center>@</center></td><td><center>@</center></td><td><center>&</center></td><td><center>&</center></td><td><center>&</center></td><td><center>@</center></td><td><center>&</center></td></tr><tr>  <td><font color='green'><strong>Deaken</strong></font></td><td><center>@</center></td><td><center>@</center></td><td><center>&</center></td><td><center>&</center></td><td><center>&</center></td><td><center>@</center></td><td><center>@</center></td></tr><tr>  <td><font color='green'><strong>FiXeR</strong></font></td><td><center>@</center></td><td><center>@</center></td><td><center>&</center></td><td><center>&</center></td><td><center>&</center></td><td><center>@</center></td><td><center>@</center></td></tr><tr>  <td><font color='green'><strong>Vinpower</strong></font></td><td><center>@</center></td><td><center>@</center></td><td><center>&</center></td><td><center>&</center></td><td><center>&</center></td><td><center>@</center></td><td><center>@</center></td></tr><tr>  <td><font color='green'><strong>Rippance</strong></font></td><td><center>@</center></td><td><center>@</center></td><td><center>&</center></td><td><center>&</center></td><td><center>&</center></td><td><center>@</center></td><td><center>@</center></td></tr><tr>  <td><font color='Red'><strong>slein</strong></font></td><td><center>%</center></td><td><center>%</center></td><td><center>@</center></td><td><center>@</center></td><td><center>@</center></td><td><center>+</center></td></tr><tr>  <td><font color='Red'><strong>[WC]Pugwipe</strong></font></td><td><center>%</center></td><td><center>%</center></td><td><center>@</center></td><td><center>@</center></td><td><center>@</center></td><td><center>+</center></td></tr><tr>  <td><font color='Red'><strong>Chillosophy</strong></font></td><td><center>%</center></td><td><center>%</center></td><td><center>@</center></td><td><center>%</center></td><td><center>@</center></td><td><center>+</center></td></tr><tr>  <td><font color='Red'><strong>theHolyCow</strong></font></td><td><center>%</center></td><td><center>%</center></td><td><center>@</center></td><td><center>%</center></td><td><center>@</center></td><td><center>+</center></td></tr><tr>  <td><font color='Red'><strong>__Katie__</strong></font></td><td><center>%</center></td><td><center>%</center></td><td><center>@</center></td><td><center>@</center></td><td><center>@</center></td><td></td></tr><tr>  <td><font color='Red'><strong>deguz</strong></font></td><td><center>%</center></td><td><center>%</center></td><td><center>@</center></td><td><center>@</center></td><td><center>@</center></td><td></td></tr><tr>  <td><font color='Red'><strong>tBKwtWS</strong></font></td><td><center>%</center></td><td><center>%</center></td><td><center>@</center></td><td><center>@</center></td><td><center>@</center></td><td></td></tr><tr>  <td><font color='Red'><strong>Stef</strong></font></td><td><center>%</center></td><td><center>%</center></td><td><center>@</center></td><td><center>@</center></td><td><center>@</center></td><td></td></tr><tr>  <td><font color='Red'><strong>Bakura</strong></font></td><td><center>+</center></td><td><center>+</center></td><td><center>@</center></td><td><center>%</center></td><td><center>@</center></td><td><center>+</center></td></tr><tr>  <td><font color='Red'><strong>ScarTissue</strong></font></td><td><center>+</center></td><td><center>+</center></td><td><center>@</center></td><td><center>%</center></td><td><center>@</center></td><td></td></tr><tr>  <td><font color='Red'><strong>JUTD</strong></font></td><td><center>+</center></td><td><center>+</center></td><td><center>@</center></td><td><center>%</center></td><td><center>@</center></td><td></td><td><center>&</center></td></tr>  <td><font color='Red'><strong>Dennis</strong></font></td><td></td><td></td><td><center>@</center></td><td><center>%</center></td><td><center>@</center></td><td></td></tr><tr>  <td><font color='Red'><strong>MrBondt</strong></font></td><td></td><td></td><td><center>@</center></td><td><center>%</center></td><td><center>@</center></td><td></td></tr><tr>  <td><font color='Red'><strong>Gaitman</strong></font></td><td></td><td></td><td><center>@</center></td><td><center>%</center></td><td><center>@</center></td><td></td></tr><tr>  <td><font color='Red'><strong>Hawker</strong></font></td><td></td><td></td><td><center>@</center></td><td><center>%</center></td><td><center>@</center></td><td></td></tr><tr>  <td><font color='Red'><strong>nappa</strong></font></td><td></td><td></td><td><center>@</center></td><td><center>%</center></td><td><center>@</center></td><td></td></tr><tr>  <td><font color='blue'><strong>cloakster</strong></font></td><td></td><td></td><td><center>%</center></td><td><center>+</center></td><td><center>%</center></td><td></td></tr><tr>  <td><font color='blue'><strong>Patriot</strong></font></td><td></td><td></td><td><center><center>%</center></center></td><td><center>+</center></td><td><center>%</center></td><td></td></tr><tr>  <td><font color='blue'><strong>tomozj</strong></font></td><td></td><td></td><td><center>%</center></td><td><center>+</center></td><td><center>%</center></td><td></td></tr><tr>  <td><font color='blue'><strong>XL</strong></font></td><td></td><td></td><td><center>%</center></td><td><center>+</center></td><td><center>%</center></td><td></td></tr><tr>  <td><font color='blue'><strong>jerico</strong></font></td><td></td><td></td><td><center>%</center></td><td><center>+</center></td><td><center>%</center></td><td></td></tr><tr>  <td><font color='blue'><strong>TriggeR</strong></font></td><td></td><td></td><td><center>%</center></td><td><center>+</center></td><td><center>%</center></td><td></td></tr><tr>  <td><font color='black'><strong>littlewhitey</strong></font></td><td><center>+</center></td><td><center>+</center></td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr>  <td><font color='black'><strong>Popz</strong></font></td><td><center>+</center></td><td><center>+</center></td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr>  <td><font color='black'><strong>Azer</strong></font></td><td><center>+</center></td><td><center>+</center></td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr>  <td><font color='black'><strong>Jorijn</strong></font></td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td><center>+</center></td><td></td></tr><tr>  <td><font color='black'><strong>Ronaldlokers</strong></font></td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td><center>+</center></td><td></td></tr></table>[/html]

Rico is in charge of setting new channel access levels.
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact Rippance or Rico :)

Rippance & Rico
Las Venturas Playground Management
Human Resources
How is the LVP.echo settings?

I have an few tips for it.
The last time that everyone had the normal settings, moderators had %.
With the Nuwani settings, i had the ban command to.
But since moderators aren't allowed to ban players ingame, I think that we should remove that option for moderators.
But the mods SHOULD be still be able to read the crew messages ingame, e.g. like ***Money Increase***

Boeing
I tend to not ban from IRC, unless it's 100% needed. From IRC we'll only be banning moneychitters, which isn't a big deal. We won't be following cheaters, as we can't ingame.

Only time I've banned a healthchitter via IRC was when I was 100% sure he cheated, and no admins were around so I just did it via IRC. Pretty useful.
When i was a moderator i used the ban via irc quite often when there were no other admins ingame and i think very handy for a mod with good judgement.
Passes of #LVP.crew and #LVP.vip are changed to respectivily geniuzatwork and kimmehlievfv, because nappa leaked them in #LVP:

20-07 13:49:58  nappa: /join lvp.vip kimmehlievf
20-07 13:49:58  nappa: /join lvp.crew geniusatwork

Nice post of shame for nappa :+
(07-20-2007, 01:20 PM)MrBondt link Wrote: Passes of #LVP.crew and #LVP.vip and changed to respectivily geniuzatwork and kimmehlievfv, because nappa leaked them in #LVP:

20-07 13:49:58  nappa: /join lvp.vip kimmehlievf
20-07 13:49:58  nappa: /join lvp.crew geniusatwork

Nice post of shame for nappa :+

I just used the command to join the channels, but instead of joining them mirc just printed the commands in chat :'( Blame my mirc! :+

Sorry :$
(07-20-2007, 03:31 PM)nappa link Wrote: I just used the command to join the channels, but instead of joining them mirc just printed the commands in chat :'( Blame my mirc! :+

Sorry :$

pheww, i thought u did it on purpose. I knew i shouldnt have thought bad about you :)
The #lvp.crew password is geniusesatwork
and .dev has a password on it now :+
Due some security breach the password of #lvp.crew was leaked, the new password is popopopopopokerface