Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned]Unban me ( [HS]Fijian_boy] ) pliz
Nickname: [HS]Fijian_boy
Date of the ban: 16 April 2009
Suspected Reason: dunno
Your IP address: 202.170.37.10
Extra notes: Last thing I remembered was someone (allstarpunk i think) accused me for being invisible which I was not. I'm not even aware of any cheat codes. Please unban me. Thanks...
Since you were banned by a temp mod i'm going to post his response here for him.

"You were burned once (set on fire) and you had no health nor armor loss. It was thought that maybe it was a desync problem so the admin fix theirselves. Then you were nuked, and burned atleast 3 more times, still no health or armor loss. Could you explain this please?
This what happened: I was at ammunation buying weapons (tec9). While doing this, I note that my ammo keeps on resetting back to zero then I knew something was wrong. I quit the buying weapons and went outside, I got a shock I was automatically spawned in front of seven eleven (24-7 shop). And then I kept on dying, after a few seconds I noted that I was banned. Maybe when you were burning me I was still in the ammunation shop buying tec9 guns, I can see my screen went bright and note that my ammo was going back to zero. When I went outside I was spawned in a different place, at the same time I can see my character dying, stand up, die again, stand up again. It keeps going on like that until I was kicked from the server and said that I was banned. I really don't know what happened but I can say that I did not cheat...
And here is his response.

"Since you have given a legitimate and thorough explamation of the happenings of last night. You are granted server access once again. It is very possible that you could have been 'bugged' and this will be checked into. Sorry for the mistake. But the whole situtation looked very much like cheats. Have fun playing on LVP again. And continue to be a good player"