Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[ENDED]4shot competition #2
Well, I'm on LVP every day for a hour or two at least, (since the comp started I have been anyway) and I haven't seen midget yet.

Has he got MSN? If so what is it? I'll add and see if we can hook up sometime for the fights that way.
Evilgate should go through, Hidda88 is on a holiday, and wont be back for another 4-5 days.
(04-25-2009, 08:00 PM)TR1pin link Wrote: Evilgate should go through, Hidda88 is on a holiday, and wont be back for another 4-5 days.
Are you sure he is? If that's so, then EvilGate progresses, unless there's someone who wants to go in for Hidda.
(04-25-2009, 07:59 PM)Ph03n1x link Wrote: Well, I'm on LVP every day for a hour or two at least, (since the comp started I have been anyway) and I haven't seen midget yet.

Has he got MSN? If so what is it? I'll add and see if we can hook up sometime for the fights that way.

He is Offline in MSN , :s i cant connect with him
[NiP]Midget46 is a player on Las Venturas Playground, and last was online at 24-04-2009 15:23
man this take so long, hurry plz...
Yeah I'd like to hurry it up too, so I can actually fight someone in this comp.. :P
(04-25-2009, 04:12 PM)Exquiza link Wrote: Replace 'good' with 'lag'  :roll:

He's Australian. And you seem to be the only one complaining about 'lag' in this topic. That saying something?
(04-27-2009, 07:27 AM)Munch link Wrote: He's Australian. And you seem to be the only one complaining about 'lag' in this topic. That saying something?

He's talking about "his" lag, his ping was jumping. But he complained when it was 4-2, and wanted to reschedule the fight to later. I said no, for the reasons of i was told to come to the server for the fight's, he complained when i was close to winning, and i didn't want to wait any longer for my tournament fight's.
fuck it, im not gonna wait for ppl who cant show up when they are needed to.
evilgate and phoenix progress to the 2nd round.
your kidding me right :(

I got Violax