Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[UNBANNED][MM]MuscleGeek
(04-14-2009, 07:43 AM)Raymond link Wrote: Thank you!

Nice setup by the way.

What did you use for iPhone screenshots? They came out great.

Anyways, I have looked into it and check the records for each IP, I believe you are being honest about it, so I will give you another chance.

Have a great day.
For the iPhone screenshots I just pressed Power + Home button. Thank you for unbanning me! :) Now I can play on my favorite server :D
Quote:I still have another question about this. Where does it get the IP from? You ended up with the same IP as [XM]Superasdruba twice. Since it uses the 3G network, i highly doubt that your gonna end up with the same IP as someone else on the exact same day as them. It also gave you the same IP as him twice in a row. This makes no sense to me.
I dunno :S It gets the IP from the satellites and 3G Towers of each area (it's like 1 for a city)
(04-14-2009, 02:30 PM)cloakster link Wrote: I still have another question about this. Where does it get the IP from? You ended up with the same IP as [XM]Superasdruba twice. Since it uses the 3G network, i highly doubt that your gonna end up with the same IP as someone else on the exact same day as them. It also gave you the same IP as him twice in a row. This makes no sense to me.

3G runs under one IP for each sub-network. So the overall network is broken up into sub networks it's just like a ton of serversĀ  that run as proxies, so his story would check out. If you want the long explanation I'd be glad to chat with you about it.

Your appeal is approved and you should be unbanned. Thank you.