Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

UEFA CL
ROFL  _O- drogba "Its a discrace a discrace its a F****g discrace "
(05-06-2009, 02:46 PM)Richard link Wrote: Nah, you could give a penalty + yellow maybe, but red..?
hij ging alleen door dus je maak een fout op hem en je krijg rood
(05-06-2009, 09:46 PM)Dannytrfc link Wrote: u only support the mancs cause their on tv and u see them win.
U know fuck all.
Who cars if there on TV? and always win..
I go to atleast 2 of there games every year, supported since i was a kid, never supported another team apart from Celtic (family thing). Just cos i don't fucking live in manchester doesn't mean im a glory hunter, scouse prick.
LMAO Dannytrfc
You sure he didnt get the ball ?
Then u didn't watch the fuckin match son  :>
even where the ref was standing he could see it change direction
(05-06-2009, 09:46 PM)Dannytrfc link Wrote: u only support the mancs cause their on tv and u see them win.

Danny, I love Liverpool, and even I know Fletcher didn't deserve a red card, but I still lol at it.
wow, last nite match was awesome. too bad the ref was a moron...
i like barca more tho.
That match was okay, but really, Chelsea deserved that win. At first I wanted Barça to win because, well, Chelsea knocked Liverpool out. But then I realised, they stand a better chance at beating Man U than Barça do at the moment. Chelsea were taking shots, only getting one in, but they took them. Barça on the other hand hardly took shots, they had great control over the ball, and nice passing, but even when they were right on goal they refused to kick it in.

Imagine if Mike Riley was there, there'd be no players left with the way they played. And Balac screaming at the back of the ref, Riley woulda red-carded that guy in an instant and given them 5 penalties. (Don't know who Mike Riley is? Google him)
Man United has a big chance to RAPE barca
Barca will need that 2 weeks :)
Barca will win at penaltis or with 2-1