Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

TEF Admin Abusing - this wasn't a joke because he didn't heal me after /p burn
So, I saw on the killboard and chat that TEF and a HC4L member had good fights so I wanted to watch. I tp'd to TEF, I run to the other side to watch it and TEF started to burn me just like that. and he didn't heal me after. so I left the server when I was close to death and I did NOT came back. the day after Swift was spamming the chat with I'm good and I own you all, come to me and keeps going to do that.
and if we do a small thing, he just kicked players for spamming.
I don't kill Admins but I think TEF will be the first Admin on my kill list now. (btw. he had a 8mil bounty that day.)
Yo there.
I just talked with TEF about this, and he said some things.
First of all, TEF has nothing against you, he says you are a good guy he enjoys playing with. So he has nothing personal against you.
Secondly, he was indeed having a private fight, and did burn but he wanted to heal you, but you quit just before he healed you, so he was going to heal you anyways.
Third, he didn't know of the bounty, and so TEF thought you were just teleporting to disturb the private fight.
We are sorry for any inconvenience and hope this reply satisfies you. So again, it was just a small miscommunication, and no intend to abuse and kill you.
Sorry TEF, I didn't want to disturb your fight. I only wanted to watch the fight. the reason why I thought you didn't heal me, is that I saw another burn explosion when I was very low on Health. I left the game via the pause menu what I do most of the time. About the kick day, think you was not in a very good mood. but whatever. Thanks for adding me on msn also.

Yep miscommunications can happen.
I hope we all having a great time on LVP again.

speedruntrainer.