Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[MOVIE]Batman Begins - Carchase
See for yourself what this movie is about. Some of you might remember that a while ago some filming was done on LVP and the B&A gang server, this is it.

Enjoy.
[html]<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3E7aakyWz3k"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3E7aakyWz3k" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>[/html]

[Image: bat.gif]
NICE MOVIE!!!

finaly, :7 love it!!!!!!!!!!
nice sound efects, where did u get those :?
*O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O*
zomg, that owns!

Very nice movie, VERY nice Car :+ , VERY nice skin :+ , VERY nice editing and VERY nice sound effects

and i have 2 bursting questions >:)
1. what did you use to edit it?
2.where did you get the sound affects?
I really really loved it! O+ O+
_O_ ScarTissue[NL] _O_

@[cave][man]: He used Adobe Premier
Very nice editing, music and especially the camera positions. How did you fix those?

Anyways good movie, but zomg, custom skins! you chitter!
rofl, maybe camhack? :D
thx estroe :+
One of the best video's i ever see nice work guys!
Very nice work indeed  :) I loved the whole movie, as everyone says: Nice soundeffects  :D
Holy shit. I'll quote my IRC:

Quote:[18:01:45] <tomozj> I'm watching your movie, it's hands down one of the greatest movies I've ever seen for any game
[18:01:58] <Patriot> Do you have a link tomozj?
[18:02:03] <tomozj> edited brilliantly, great music, atmosphere, it's immense

Mods though! Zomg :X
Thank you all for the compliments.

Im surely not a fan of putting mods in, the skin wasn't used online though only the car which only changed the appearance of the phoenix (not the handling or anything else). As i say im not a fan of putting those mods in but i had the idea for the movie, wanted to do it and needed some human hands to control things, thats the basic reason.  :)

Some of the other camera work you guys see is thanks to Ronald_Mcdonald's great director tools on the B&A gang server. Some things were done in singleplayer for which i used the camhack. Editing was done in Adobe Premiere 2.0.

Soundeffects were ripped from the Batman Begins DVD. :$ And all the music is from the same movie too.