Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Gang Houses Progress/News/Requests
Gang House Progress so far is going well. However, The idea of Personal Checkpoints Has been removed die to Problems and Bugs with the race. I will be looking into this further.

However, Progress on everything else is going well. Last Night I took a look at car names and liscene Plates:

[Image: samp003lk8.png]

As you can see, "Groves Car" is the name and "CT 4 LYF" if the Number Plate.

Not Bad a? Some Gang house features are:

Each Player will get there choice of 20 objects to spawn in there house
Each Player will have there own command to enter the house, and /exit to exit it :P
Objects in the houses are movable anyway, You can customize it anyway you want, Moving televisions, radios, etc (Although it dosnt save lol):

[Image: samp008cc7.png]

Each House can have a total of 20 Pickups of the players choice inside, weapons, armour etc!
Upon entering the house, The players skin will change to a skin of there choice, and they will spawn outside there house, with new spawn weapons of there choice!
Each house can have a total of 3 cars of there choice outside, with each car containing what they want! Nos anyone? Hydrochlorics? Dolla Wheels?
Only YOU will be able to enter your cars, Even if your not connected! Unless offcourse, you unlock it!

Sound Nice? well, If you want yours done quickly, WIN THE ADVERT COMPETION!!!
Omg thats soo niceee!! :)
Can ya actually move the objects with the char!?
it looks really really nice.
Yep u can move em, just like robbing. But other players wont' see it that ur moving objects  :P
why not maka?
How should i know lol, I ain't a dev  ;)
Killerbee put some thinkin in ur mind and ya IQ from 25  :D
lol, i wasnt even reading what ya said, i only posted it so i had my 100 post :>
Owyeah? well i'm on way to 1000 :+
Yep one more post! :D

Anyways, The test gang house is finished :D
(07-05-2007, 09:57 PM)Makaveli link Wrote: Owyeah? well i'm on way to 100 :+
5 july, than u typed ALOT posts in 1 day
you already have 1000 posts maka, which is much more than 100 :+