Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Broadcasting stars/awarding
Well, i had an idea about the broadcasting appreciated rate..

the idea is just mainly, to build a websitepage on the lvpradio.com website and give listeners the ability to award each show/dj with x stars..

at the end of the month, the dj with the most stars would get the 'Honour' of being the most appreciated and awarded DJ and maybe aswell as something ingame (like money, or something like that)..

post your replies etc. etc. ;)
(03-30-2009, 07:19 AM)Chaotica link Wrote: Well, i had an idea about the broadcasting appreciated rate..

the idea is just mainly, to build a websitepage on the lvpradio.com website and give listeners the ability to award each show/dj with x stars..

at the end of the month, the dj with the most stars would get the 'Honour' of being the most appreciated and awarded DJ and maybe aswell as something ingame (like money, or something like that)..

just another friend race.
(03-30-2009, 07:19 AM)Chaotica link Wrote: Well, i had an idea about the broadcasting appreciated rate..

Yeah. It's a bit like my idea about rewarding DJs. Do not worry, this is being discussed by the Management :)
Would be unfair for dj's with less time on the schedule, so, no for me,
well it all depends on how good your show is, even if it's only once a week you could get very good ratings if your show is 'very good'.. though those with more hours would be more 'famous' i guess, and therefore might get a better rating..
i'll try to create a sample of it, will get back to you guys when i've made it ;)
lmao no DJ can be "very good" as  in most shows they are only playing music so there would be no point in rewarding DJs unless they are broadcasting a talk show.
well, some ppl (i am sure of that) have a specific feeling or encouragement at a specific dj to tune in. (they prefer the dj) because, he/she plays good music, or, in a nice order..(what is Not a nice order of songs? Techno - rock - hardcore - dance changing every song etc...)

or, just because they do extras like mixing music on-the-air, or they do a lot of requests or something i don't know... theres always, a reason to have a dj thats 'very good'. and i think ppl should award those.

just my thoughts..(no offense)