Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[NOT A BUG] Proaccount Bank Problems
Well it shouldn't be the same for you... As soon as you get another plus point your bank limit is automatically raised. No need to use prolimimiererssdrrtttttt stuff..
Next time i logon, I'll see if my limit has raised. If not, then we have a problem! Lol. And I won't be on tonight. Working on the new .com site for ColdThugZ.  My entry to the 'competiton!'

-tj
Your limit is 20 million, because you have 1 pluspoint.

And Mike, thats so not true, players can get 2 pluspoints, even 3 or 4.
But it is very limited, we don't give them away like free goodies. I guess at this moment there are less then 10 ppl (Players and admins) with 2 or more pluspoints.

And somehow, I don't think we see Prolimit increase in LVP 3.0, it's became useless with the new pluspoint system.
(01-09-2007, 11:48 PM)Nakebod link Wrote:And Mike, thats so not true, players can get 2 pluspoints, even 3 or 4.
But it is very limited, we don't give them away like free goodies. I guess at this moment there are less then 10 ppl (Players and admins) with 2 or more pluspoints.

But that are (old) moderators or admins, aren't they?
Respected players, (old)-mods/admins, homeless, rich people, students... all kind of people.
I'll see when I go back on if my proaccount limit has gone up and report back... If your banks all go up with two points, shouldn't mine? :D

-tj
OK, I got it now. You lose a proaccount point when you create your proaccount, or it deactivates or something. I have a 80million limit now ;)

Thanks for your help!

-tj
the proaccount has a limit???

i thought it has no-limit.

(lol that was my niewby time every pluspoint counts for 20 mil extra bank space, but the first only 5 mil  >:))

8)