Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

ReMeMbEr ME ...josh...
hi every 1 hi grove,mak,turkey,trigger,ronald,B&A, O&B, and most af all, ColdThugZ and every 1 else that i havent mentioned, oh and the famous borat!!! and also i want to say hi to all the admins as well!! lol, i aint been on for ages cuz i got GCSE's and ive been revising and ive lost interaction with the game im so gutted and i really want to play but ill become adittcted again, so if you read this and you missed me or just want to say hi, im glad to answer and talk to my old buddies!!!!!!!!!!

you all were great people.

josh!!!!!

tlk soon, and ill start playing a again not soon, lol but i will later on in life!!

talk back, josh!
Lol you still exist :P
But I remember you last being banned? Or am I mistaking you with someone else? :X
nope i was banned but it was sorted out but i didnt cheat if thats what you mean and also hi to you 2 and hi to salvo and oostcoast!!
Welcome back! :D
well, im not really back, cuz when i connect and it goesa to the vinewood sign it just stays on connecting ------------------ they are the numbers (----------) i dont know them but they are there! does any 1 know why? is there any upgrades ive missed
Yes, you did.

http://eu.littlewhitey.com/sa-mp-0.2.1-install.exe

SA-MP 0.2.1 ;)
Hey josh, welcome back :)
Hello  :w welcome back
Welcome back josh, long time no see  :)

greetz, Makaveli
Its the ass-sprayer dude! Welcome back!  :+