Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Account tempered] Fijian_Boy
Hi,

About two days ago something strange happened to my account. I always login to LVP as Fijian_Boy. The last time I checked my stats;I played more than 80 hours... exported more than 150 vehicles... But now when I logged in using the same username (Fijian_Boy), my account has changed as if I just started playing LVP. Could you please restore all my stats. I don't want to start all over again... Thanx...
(03-27-2009, 01:17 AM)Air_Fiji link Wrote: Hi,

About two days ago something strange happened to my account. I always login to LVP as Fijian_Boy. The last time I checked my stats;I played more than 80 hours... exported more than 150 vehicles... But now when I logged in using the same username (Fijian_Boy), my account has changed as if I just started playing LVP. Could you please restroe all my stats. I don't want to start all over again... Thanx...

i hear a callin for the allmighty estroe..
You mean Richard.
Quote:(04:07:19) (+Phyc0) !players Fijian_Boy
(04:07:19) (&Nuwani) The requested player is not registered with Las Venturas Playground.

Quote:(04:08:09) (+Phyc0) !players Air_Fiji
(04:08:10) (&Nuwani) Air_Fiji has been online for 1 hours and 5 minutes. The player has killed 1 people so far, and has died 1 times him/herself, which makes a ratio of 1. He/She has scored 3 points in the reaction test so far. Air_Fiji is a player on Las Venturas Playground, and last was online at 27-03-2009 02:14.

You can play using the name [HS]Fijian_boy.
As you joined the Hell Spawners clan.