Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Withdrawing money possible solutions
Lately, I have seen many topics with the title 'banned for withdrawing money' so I thought the development team can come up with something maybe, seeing as the platinum account costs $100 000 000.

I believe that they are getting banned by auto cheat system and it was created because of the cheaters who use the trainer to get lots of money. I was thinking about a solution - redo the anticheat system, so when a person withdraws lots of money from bank, he wont get banned, but when the money comes from unknown place like a trainer, he gets banned.

If that solution is impossible, then maybe you could withdraw 20 000 000$ as maximum. Of course, with those solutions the admin messages have to be changed too, for example if person withdraws money it will say "Player has withdrawn x amount of money (bank)" and IF somehow someone figures out to cheat, and pretend that he got his money from bank, message could be "Player has withdrawn x amount of money (unknown)".

Also with all that scenario there should be created a new admin command called /p id bank, which will check how much money has player in his bank, but I think it's already available, if not, consider this as a suggestion too...

If all these bank withdraw ideas are impossible to do, then maybe platinum accounts new price could be for example $50 000 000, so nobody would get banned for buying that. In this case you have to withdraw 2 times $20 000 000 and 1 time $10 000 000.

Thanks for reading this.
Mark
I am not sure what exactly is wrong in the AC causing all the bans. So dunno about that part.

See above.

The current max /withdraw is already 20 000 000, so that won't change anything. The admin messages show the amount they withdrawed already.

/p id bank indeed already exists.

I'm not sure if it happens with the 5th 20 million withdraw only. I've seen numerous bans for a 10 mill withdraw in the past too. So don't think that'll fix it.

So basically, the only thing to prevent this from happening, is fixing the AC :+
But that's something for our devs to look at. :)