Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

SOCOM: Confrontation Movie by BoogerJay
Well, for thoes of you who dont know what SOCOM is, please take a moment to go get a hammer and proceed to do this -> (  8)7 )

SOCOM is one of the biggest Franchise Online gamming for the PS2 and there taking it to the PS3. I mean, wow, this games graphics are the butts3cks! (<- Interwebz slang for "Awsome!") So, I decided to put some elbow greece into a video I put together all about SOCOM: Confrontation. So please, watch and POST SOME COMMENTS!  O+

This game comes out for the ps3 November 15, 2007

[youtube=425,350]AE3-e_NuDpI[/youtube]

Warning watching this video may give you a fever of awsome and maybe a random bonner if you're lucky. DO sit close to your monitor to watch this sexy preview of SOCOM: Confrontation!

Thanks,

-tj  :+

J/k

-bj <--- lolz BJ get it?  8)7
lol i played Socom on my PSP. fun online action. this looks like it'll be cool.
lol, cant just say 'watch my video', can you boogerjay :P
I too like socom, but not a really big fan of its leader system.
Anyway nice video :Y)
Gawd benbmyers kick me down why don' you  :r :r :r
(07-21-2007, 02:29 AM)BoogerJay link Wrote: Gawd benbmyers kick me down why don' you  :r :r :r

I do my best  :Y)
Well, im back into my psp games, so no doubt il buy socom, who knows, maybe il get into it again
The Socom games are great, I didn't get the last one though but ill be sure to get this one when it coes out....and when I manage to get a PS3 of course....I got £230 at the moment so I need another £120 :)