Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Save LVP Radio - Put this in your sig! (In Response to Advertising, PR Topic)
Hi,
We need more DJs, so to get the message across put this in your signature, thank you :)
Fist

Code:
[URL=http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=17687.0][IMG]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/7366/needsdjs.png[/img][/URL]
[Image: needsdjs.png]
Awww man. You're not serious about us shutting down, if we ain't getting more DJs? We where playing nearly 24/7 before you shut down the radio. Btw, we're going to loose ALOT of listeners, and maybe Dj's if we aint go online soon.
(03-20-2009, 07:41 PM)Madlaggz link Wrote: Awww man. You're not serious about us shutting down, if we ain't getting more DJs? We where playing nearly 24/7 before you shut down the radio. Btw, we're going to loose ALOT of listeners, and maybe Dj's if we aint go online soon.

With the shutting down thing, it is just a threat really. We don't have alot of DJs at the moment (if you look at our schedule), we shut down the radio because we WEREN'T playing 247. Only half of the DJs were broadcasting, and only about 8 out of 20 have even replied to my message saying that if they don't reply - no show.

We think the reasoning for this is fear of comitment, so that is why we are working on a way of people being asble to sign up to a constantly changing schedule (apart from some permanent shows).

I know we are losing listeners, but we had no website. We now do, so we will be able to reopen very soon.
ok....
(03-22-2009, 06:03 PM)Fist link Wrote: With the shutting down thing, it is just a threat really. We don't have alot of DJs at the moment (if you look at our schedule), we shut down the radio because we WEREN'T playing 247. Only half of the DJs were broadcasting, and only about 8 out of 20 have even replied to my message saying that if they don't reply - no show.

We think the reasoning for this is fear of comitment, so that is why we are working on a way of people being asble to sign up to a constantly changing schedule (apart from some permanent shows).

I know we are losing listeners, but we had no website. We now do, so we will be able to reopen very soon.

Okay, sound good. Well. If we're not getting more Dj's we could just play when we can. Then people can always "Hope" for us to play something. But could i get a perm show? I can do from 7-9 pm, Sunday - Thursday. (Sunday, Monday, Thirsday, Wednessday, Thursday)
i hope my former show is going to be perm.
And for the rest im good with the flexible one.
(03-23-2009, 09:47 AM)Terror link Wrote: i hope my former show is going to be perm.
And for the rest im good with the flexible one.

All shows that are currently permanent will be, it will be Wildcards that people can sign up for (or empty slots).