Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[GERMAN & SOLVED :+]CeZza NEW BAN?
Hello... So slowly feel I me a little taken the piss out! Yesterday we became without reason gebant and Today Again What does this have to do? If it says to me I ask and my little one bruder were in the GTA play then we were Briefly eat and then stood there We are gebant. And slowly we do not find any more jocularly! We have> none <Cheats or other sachen! what does something like that have to do then .? With friendly ones-CeZza and greet. _Hitman_Joker_  ]:( Please, does ban away. However, excuse if I a little negatives comes across, well, this makes me Sour if I without grund gebant becomes!

You and your brother should both be unbanned, but please remember to tell me before you use another name. :)
(03-19-2009, 11:40 PM)TEF™ link Wrote: You and your brother should both be unbanned, but please remember to tell me before you use another name. :)

Yes ThxX. as said my only Acc. is CeZza! and from my brother of the Acc. is _Hitman_Joker _! Humph ., however, like this can be I become repeatedly gebant?
If you change your name to something else, yes.
(03-20-2009, 03:21 PM)Richard link Wrote: If you change your name to something else, yes.

Hmm . okay were able to do I my pitching name anyhow change? Or are they able to do this? If so I wanted to have him So> _CrayZze_
Name changed. You can now join with that name too.
(03-20-2009, 09:34 PM)Richard link Wrote: Name changed. You can now join with that name too.

Okay thank you :D, however, I have one more asks ... namely I want to ask whether can one do a way that not it is closed if I from GTA out goes?
Could you try and explain it a little different? I didn't understand..

Du bist Deutsch, oder? Mein Deutsch is nicht sehr gutt, aber ich denke das ich du verstanden würd. Versuch es mal auf Deutsch ;)
(03-20-2009, 09:54 PM)Richard link Wrote: Could you try and explain it a little different? I didn't understand..

Du bist Deutsch, oder? Mein Deutsch is nicht sehr gutt, aber ich denke das ich du verstanden würd. Versuch es mal auf Deutsch ;)

Ja ich bin Deutsch.. ^^ also Meine frage war Ob man z.B auf www.sa-mp.nl Eine gang registrieren Kann die für immer bleibt auch wenn ich aus GTA raus gehe..
Ah so. Nein das ist nicht möglich. Auf dieses moment nicht. Vielleicht in die Zukunft ;)