Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Which Scheduling System shall we Have?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Changing Schedule
53.33%
8 53.33%
Permanent Schedule
46.67%
7 46.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

New Scheduling System
Hey,

Griffin has had a schedule idea. His idea is, instead of a permanent schedule (although their will be SOME permanent shows), we have a place on the website where DJs can apply for the shows they want to do, the schedule will change depending on the hours they select. People can have a maximum of 2 hours a day. The other option, is the good old permanent schedule we are used to.

Fist :)
peoples daily lives do change, which makes it so they can or cannot make their 'permanent' time. so i vote the changing one.
I would like a changing schedule, else I cannot sign up for a time slot.
My job and personal life make it so I can never be sure when I can air, so I have not signed up for a slot yet.
I was actually just hoping to continue broadcasting in the wildcard hours.
Hmm, a changing one is not a bad idea. But can it would be nice IF you can register ONE permanent one.
I vote for a system that allows dynamic editing, sort of like a calendar. This sort of system would allow for special shows, as well as regular shows.
Well. I like to have things planned, therefore i would go for the permanent schedule.
But if we could make a dynamic calender, with perm slots, and non-permslot, you could sign up for, would be epic! (Basicly like Cyrix's idea)

I hope i'll keep my scheduled times. :) (Btw fist. I can do 1 more hour a day. from 7-9 pm, just a notice)
If you guys need some sort of scheduling system, I'm happy to build it if there's noone else working on it. :)
Perhaps griffin and badeend can work together?
GRIFFIN, BADEEND, would it be possdible to have the permanent slots that NOBODY can change art from maybe me or TBK, then the Wilcard slots, that (if the selected slot is empty) anyone could change?
i vote permanent because it's more 'organised', but like madlaggz said, like 1/2 hours a week permanent and the rest random/dynamic would be ok aswell i guess... though i prefer permanent ;)