Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: What you think of this? Shall it be removed or changed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Remove the "spawn" at ship, and the "/taxi 0" to a please around ship
68.00%
17 68.00%
Keep it like it is.
24.00%
6 24.00%
Maby..
8.00%
2 8.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Ship bug [Poll]
I agree the /taxi 0 should be somewhere next to the ship, probably behind the bikes that spawn there. As for the spawn location, there is already a spawn location at the airport, so it would have to be somewhere close by to the ship, perhaps somewhere on the boardwalk next to it?
Quote: link=topic=18022.msg205282#msg205282 date=1240868653]
I agree the /taxi 0 should be somewhere next to the ship, probably behind the bikes that spawn there. As for the spawn location, there is already a spawn location at the airport, so it would have to be somewhere close by to the ship, perhaps somewhere on the boardwalk next to it?

Or by the armour pickup to the left of the ship?
Yes!

Any news from the development/management?
I'm taking a look at this today, I will try to find a way that you can still spawn and taxi to ship and keep your weapons.
[align=center][color=red][size=25pt][b]FIXED
(03-18-2009, 01:30 AM)Lithirm link Wrote: i know this.

i've been experiencing a simular bug.
after i've been out fighting using alot of ammo with SMG, and get damaged i go to ship to get more health then i lost much SMG ammo, from 2000clips down to 600clips. it might be that i'm really unobservative with my ammo, but it seems unrealistic that i fire almost 3000rounds for only a couple of kills. And the amount of rounds i get after going of the ship is pretty close every time in a range between 630-670 rounds.
that has been happening to me still
(04-28-2009, 07:21 PM)weeyin link Wrote: that has been happening to me still

It's not live yet. Next version. ;)
Small error guys. Both the Live Version and next version are show as .17 :P

Click
Nice Fireburn. When you crash, and reconnect you still spawn at the same please with the same weapons? Is that fixed?
I'll try to fix that one of these days too mafo.