Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Since my format
I formatted my pc.
And I installed gta back on it.
Then I installed my SA-MP
I downgraded it.
I start my SAMP so I can see the servers.
I try to connect.
Then it gives me some internal error.
And Don't say reinstall.that does not help.

So any solutions please ?
Well just because it doesnt say ' reinstall ' doesnt mean you dont give it a try, When my sa-mp wasnt working it said Reinstalling this blahblahblah would balhablahbalh, But i didnt need to :/
I meant,do not tell me to reinstall it, I have already tried that
(03-14-2009, 02:31 PM)Sarge link Wrote: I meant,do not tell me to reinstall it, I have already tried that
oh , maybe you should wait for someone who has had this problem before or a developer/management/crew to help :+
Paste what that error says in google. I've seen many lists with errors and explanations on the internet.

Or the other thing , what OS you got? I know some guys who have had problems with vista due to compatibility , that the vista version they got doesn't support the exact SA version.
Have you reinstalled all your drives after the format?

@Jag, Just because they're crew/management/developer doesn't mean they would know how to solve his problem..
Here is what it is:
[Image: internal.JPG]
(03-14-2009, 05:41 PM)FarePak link Wrote: Have you reinstalled all your drives after the format?

@Jag, Just because they're crew/management/developer doesn't mean they would know how to solve his problem..

No, I meant that they could have more knowledge about sa-mp.. I didnt mean all crew and management I mean a few, Thats all.
reinstall xp
Hmm maybe try posting on the SA:MP forums in the support section.