Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Leaving
Hello guys.

Ever since I registered at LVP i've been in this gang, as a co-leader. Me and LIL_D started talking about it in school, then we made the gang. Started as a three man gang: Lithirm, LIL_D, Rayfram3. We got lots of application the first week. And made alot of new friends. That's when this gang went into a "'haveing fun' mixed with cash" gang. I had great fun with everyone, playing exactly like we wanted. Cash, cruises, noob killing, minigames, you name it. But times changed.

Now the last month I've been going more into a Deathmatcher, and going more serious into it.
I've been fighting almost the whole time, so that's why I've decided to resign from my roll as gang leader, and leave this whole gang, to go on for myself and I'll make this as a deathmatcher.

I will join you in the clan war against NiP. That is if it happens this weekend. I have removed my tag, and now going out on my own.

This is nothing personal, and I hope that you all wants to stay friends with me after me leaving this gang.

yours sincerly: Lithirm - Freelancer
Dang dang dang, ok mate take care out there its a dangerous zone out there in the wasteland ^^ //LIL_D
(03-14-2009, 09:03 PM)LIL_D link Wrote: Dang dang dang, ok mate take care out there its a dangerous zone out there in the wasteland ^^ //LIL_D
Good luck, and make your* new co-leader (if u want one) a good one :)

i'll not forget u guys :w

*=edit1; a - your
There goes my favorit gang mate  :?
cyaa mate ;(
OMG :( thats bad.Eh...I hope to have fun and tommorow we must show on NiP some respect.With your help that will not be so hard.
Hello guys.
I Will Leave Cash Freaks Too.
I've been going more into a Deathmatcher, and going more serious into it.
I've been fighting almost the whole time
I will join you in the clan war against NiP. That is if it happens this weekend.
This is nothing personal, and I hope that you all wants to stay friends with me after me leaving this gang.

~ Lucas  :+
Lithirm, we cud understnd that .. but just dont try to leave LVP  please its a rqst luvya  ;( we donn wanan miss u  :w
Hmm.. Lith, then Lucas huh?... k guyz, respect ur opinions.

Lith : u were best one of the cash freaks. n everyone luv u here. dunno why, but i ll miss a lot our Co-Leader  ;(  :w

Lucas : thatz nice sounds lucas(that ur going to deathmacher). Hope , u can find the happiness, i ll miss u  ;)  :w

Hmmm.. anyway
We ll never forget u!!
Cya m8s  :)
Hope , u ll never forget us!                   
(SHIIIIIIT!!! Ohhh.. sry..)
LR....
(03-15-2009, 07:47 AM)bAd CaT link Wrote: Lithirm, we cud understnd that .. but just dont try to leave LVP  please its a rqst luvya  ;( we donn wanan miss u  :w
cat, i won't be leaving LVP and hopefully not you as a friend, the only change (hopefully) will be that i don't rock the [CF] tag anymore :P

(03-15-2009, 11:00 AM)LasTRace link Wrote: Lith : u were best one of the cash freaks. n everyone luv u here. dunno why, but i ll miss a lot our Co-Leader   ;(  :w

Hmmm.. anyway
We ll never forget u!!
Cya m8s  :)
Hope , u ll never forget us!

(SHIIIIIIT!!! Ohhh.. sry..)
LR....
i'll miss you to, but still, i'll be around LVP as much as possible ;)
i'll never forget you, such a sweet gang, always been good dudes :')
I sure will miss our good times :'/
:w O+ O+ O+
Lithirm out