Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[DENIED]Why I'm Banned
If you are trying to insult me in your own language, I'm willing to add some more days if you really like too..
DONT CRY THATS TOO SAD D=
2 more days, come back at the 17th of March.
NOOOOOOOO DONT CCRY MAN IF I INSULTED U IN MY LANGUAGEĀ  ;)
I'd quit your immature bullcrap if you like to play again within the next weeks.
WHY DONT U TALK FACE TO FACE WITH ME ILL MAKE U SUCK MY LARGE AND SHINY BEAUTIFUL DICK NOT ON NETWORK........
Pathetic kid, go put the blame on your 6 years old brother again,
anyway, 20th of March.
Lol poor sad little creature wanting his banana.
no that was before my 6 old but now its me (Momox) cause your such i lady you cant fight you told me 3 days i did three days stupid head then your a nerd cause i was gonna kill u ?? u said until the 14 to my brother but now im imatture cause what the hell will i do when ill always get in they say SERVER CLOSED THE CONNECTION then YOUR BANNED GO APPEAL ON ....... BUT DIDNT YOU LIKE WHEN I SAID THE BEST ADMIN WAS MYKE IN THE PM IM SURE THAT WAS FOR THAT I KNOW THAT THE 20 ILL COME BACK AND YOULL TELL OHHH BAN ENVASION DONT BAN ME ANYMORE TELL IT TO AN ADMIN TO BAN I DONT WANT TO HERE U SAY momox EXEPT OTHER PEPLE !!
look maka thats ok but to ban for nothing -_- im doin this on porpuse but know i dont let my little brother touch my latop