Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Oh, noes. x2
This is a pretty bad message, so, look away if you don't like bad news. :X

Me and XL.. as you know.. were promoted. It's tricky for us now, as we're both tied to three LVP duties, + our lives: Forum Admining, Moderating, and being a B&A clown.

We love being clownies - we do - but we both feel as if we need to take a break, from B&A, to let us moderate, both ingame and on the forums. As much as we love B&A, we both feel as if B&A is falling apart. This isn't why we left, but a note. This really sucks, IMO, because we're all good players, and we all make a good team.

We both say this with our deepest sympathy... tomozj and XL are leaving B&A, for the time being.

I hope we can stay allied ingame, and we'll still roll on your side, along with O&Bs, just not as 'official clowns'.

One thing though, whatever happens, we are still your B&A Hooligans, in the heart.

:+ Good luck with everything!
Nice said tomozj.

I hope you guys can understand that tomozj and I took this decision. It's not good to be half in and or half out. So that's why we made this choice. Good luck with the rest of you.

I hope we all be together some day again with all the members in B&A.
OMG
8)7 8)7 8)7 8)7 8)7 8)7 8)7 8)7 8)7 8)7
cant u just stay IN B&A and be mod ..?!
I hate this all leave there gang for beeing fucking admin or mod  :( :( :(

its sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:'(
It wasn't easy for us either, but I guess you've been 2 v 1ed by the crew duties :X

3 duties on a game, is preety tricky. They all take up lots of time, which is short.

Sorry again. And @ Time, we're not leaving because of inactivity, this is the opposite, in a way.
Well, it could be worse, you could be leaving forever, so at least all is not lost :D
Bad to hear, especially at this moment. I understand your decisions, but in my opinion you should just give up the mod/admin duties and stay in the gang, Then you wouldn't have much to worry about except the killing CT etc 8)

Like Jamee said, many in B&A became mod/admin which causes them to play less for the gang, or not at all, seems logical but it just makes me sad.

Well, there's not much to say, thank you both for everything you did for the gang, I can only say it was nice having you in B&A.

Thanks for that. I'd just hate to leave B&A on bad terms. :+
wel i dont like it thay u guys leave B&A but i wil by allie 2 u always (but not if u join ct) 8)