Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

sa mp start up problem
well i got a new antivirus, kaspersky 7.0. when i start sa mp and clicked lvp, first it was blocked by kaspersky then i added it to trusted zone but in vain it didn't loads up gta sa.exe. i tried reinstalling sa mp, give gta sa.exe to trusted zone in kaspersky, quit kaspersky then tried but no use.
so guys maybe you can help, i can't access any server because gta sa.exe don't loads up.
Add everything related to San Andreas (sa-mp) to that trusted zone. That way you'll add the right thing anyway.
Add San Andreas + samp.exe or whatever it's called to it.
well mathias, i already did that but after searching more about it i turned off the protective defence and reboot, retry and it works but now it is complicated for me to turn on and off the protective defense. but still i have other things such as anti virus (file protection), web antivirus, mail antivirus enabled so will it do any bad while it is turned off

here is the definition for protective defense:
PROTECTIVE DEFENSE: Protective defense allows to resist the unknown threats, to control the launch of selected programs and access to system registry.

so if it is turned off, will it do any harm or some other stuff?

ps : come on hitman reply :D
Another reason why kaspersky sucks. It either protects everything and you're safe but your pc is un-usable , or it doesn't protect anything and your pc gets a shitload of viruses.
download
http://www.free-av.com/
uninstall krapsky
install
avira free, problem solved :+
i installed my avast (previous one) and uninstall kaspersky :P
i only installed kaspersky because avast doesn't have any anti-adware or anti-spyware

Richard, check "close thread" please. :+