Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP players Cruise-
LVP cruise, starting 7th of March, 11am Forum time.

This LVP is going to a long drive, NO guns allowed. No fighting or crashing cars together, this is just a casual drive around LVP.

Vehicles:

Tuned cars are not allowed, this is a  drive. Bring classy cars, Limo will be used to start the drive. I will be driving it, 3 spots are available to be head of the cruise. Post a reply in this topic if so.

Admins

Any admins who are attending can you please reply in this topic as you can be the Punishers. If somone crashes Cars, shoot's, or does anything wrong by the basic cruise rules, you can punish and kick them out of the cruise.

Path/trail

This drive will not have a trail it will start at Mt Chillard Point(Top of mount chillard) and then finish at Mt Chillard Point. The way we drive around is up to the leader. ME! :D.

How to join

You will NOT be allowed to attend if you do not ask to be on the list. Just post a reply with your name. And say if you want to come, nothing to difficult.

Cruisers

1. [BT]Tr1pin

Apply now:)

Quote:trail it will start at Mt Chillard Point(Top of mount chillard) and then finish at Mt Chillard Point.

This will be a short one  _O-
It won't. We will go all around the map. And we could do laps even, but it will finish at the top of the mountain.
I'll pass. If you can get bomberteo or tBKtWS to lead , then okay i'm in. They are the only ones who i know that can lead a decent cruise.
(03-03-2009, 12:53 PM)n00ne link Wrote: I'll pass. If you can get bomberteo or tBKtWS to lead , then okay i'm in. They are the only ones who i know that can lead a decent cruise.

bomberteo love to cruise lol
I'm sure if Bomberto looks at this topic he can lead, if he wants to. I just want a cruise
yea but i think you wont see him that much around here.
count me in, I just hope I'm awake tomorrow around that time :D
Good, i will just open it for everyone ingame. As forums aint going to well. xD
ya know, everyone's forum time is different, so you might want to change the time according to GMT.