Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

/robbery bug
anyone else had this? after the robbery minigame, Amount stolen 50/50 stays on my screen.
Yes, has happened to me, once though.
Never
It's the SA-MP textdraw bug stuff, happens sometimes, still searching for workarounds
I stole it all right and I had to bring it back to my base but at my base there was no red dot to get in.
So it was failure@that and I lost the minigame cuz of that....stupid minigame...
I've had something like that. The time left remains on my screen till I die. /kill does the trick ^^
i've also encountered this "text staying on screen thing"  with most text's from minigames: Cash stolen in robbery, timer in robbery (if u lose / win), i think it was some text in Rivershell to, and if the "Kill The Red One!" text in terrorist/chase minigame isn't supposed to stay during the whole chase, then i've had that one to :+
yesterday /rivershell wasnt happening cause tBKgfTWS (or smthng) or scartissue said it was bugged but than i did robbery with scartissue and it was even more bugged than before= 2 or no cars or helis so had to walk _O-
hey, watch your language against Admins. It's tBKwtWS and ScarTissue[NL]

yeah, it happened on rivershell. one time cars disappeared at Capture the briefcase :O
I have the same problem