Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Introduction] Oasis9
laier, there was and still lag on the server. Sometimes you saw players walking like statues and you can`t kill them..thats what happend to you..you didn`t hit me ONCE cause of that and you quickly reported me to TEF. With balon he was in a shop/bank i can`t remember and you try to kill him in the shop/bank lOlĀ  :7 _O- which you can`t expet sometimes you frue grenades and they take your life or kill you so please i would like to finish this conversation with you

bye see you in game :w
(03-31-2009, 06:52 PM)Oasis9 link Wrote: laier, there was and still lag on the server. Sometimes you saw players walking like statues and you can`t kill them..thats what happend to you..you didn`t hit me ONCE cause of that and you quickly reported me to TEF. With balon he was in a shop/bank i can`t remember and you try to kill him in the shop/bank lOlĀ  :7 _O- which you can`t expet sometimes you frue grenades and they take your life or kill you so please i would like to finish this conversation with you

bye see you in game :w

So your saying i went desynced during both fights when you both got down to 1hp?
Quote:IDmad link=topic=18330.msg195674#msg195674 date=1238447291]
learn2shoot and don't refill in the middle of a fight kthx

My man, Iddy, why you being so harsh on newcomers now?

Quote:Santino link=topic=18330.msg195945#msg195945 date=1238522575]
So your saying i went desynced during both fights when you both got down to 1hp?

Yea man, that's exactly what I am saying.

Wut
hooger leave them they got problems!
Welcome.
welcome to lp
+v*
l ( v ) p
I can`t understand that (Romania but you live in London)
anyway, have fun on Las Venturas Playground.
aaa..i moved lodon 3 years ago..:D