Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Ban Appeal
Hey there! Just wanted to play LVP after 1-2 months, but i forgot my password. Name is BackInAction. So i decided to make a new account which to play in the server. I typed my password wrong for many times on my other one. When i tried to login in with my new one (Friday13) it said that the server has closed the connection or something like that. No reason. Can i know what's the problem? I could log in with my old one, but not with the new one. When i tried to login again with my old one it said that i have been banned.  ;( Sorry, not good at english, not at all. Hope You understand.

Nickname: Friday13
Date of the ban: 26 February, 2009, around 03:20 PM
Suspected Reason: No reason  :?
Your IP address:82.131.31.180

Is there any way to change your password?
You wouldn't happen to know who:

Martin_Soomets

and

[die]McClane

are would you? They both played under your IP and cheated! So we're going to need some good reasoning otherwise you will remain banned. And fyi, you NEVER played under BackInAction. You came on LVP once with it, but never logged in. :)

So whatever old name you are Really from, I'd like to know. ;)
Check the history of BackInAction. Im the owner of it, and i did log in with it once. Never heard of the other one's. Its created by me and i haven't been banned, otherwise how could i play it today. PS! I couldn't log in today with BackInAction, because i have forgotton my password. I created account about 1-2 months ago. Please check the history...and replay back. I can't remember the admins name but if You don't delete topic's it should be somewhere there. Reply back.
So will i be unbanned? Admin please reply.
Just for the record, so long nobody clearly states that you are unbanned, you are not allowed to join the server.
When can i?
You should be unbanned. Please inform a crew member before you use another name, however. ;)
How to change my password?
(03-01-2009, 06:41 PM)Kitty link Wrote: How to change my password?
Read this for more help.