Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP Talkshow
Hello all!

Cyrix404, Corleone, and Guest are starting a talkshow on the LVP Radio!
Listen live for gang updates, and if you want to be on the air, log on to the LVP Teamspeak!

More updates will be posted later.

For now..lets get some viewers!
Here is one of our sample shows
LVP-talk_radio.mp3 EDIT: I now have it uploaded on MediaFire, due to hosting this on my home webserver was causing major lag on my internet.

This show was pretty much just a test run, and thanks go to Raymond and Fist and the other LVP Radio supporters for resurrecting the live radio project. Click here for more info about LVP Radio

Indeed, to be a live guest on the show, you must use the TeamSpeak client.
We currently are working on getting a sceduled time for the show, and would like it to be at least once a week.
sounds awesome :D

"good evening ladies and gentlemen, tonight we a special guest that will tell us if TEC9's are in fact better that micro-uzis"

o/
It was freakin' fun :D
Looking forward to hearing it on LVP Radio :) I however do not like the EXTREME reverb xD. Can you change that?
Listening right now. :)
*UPDATE* We are broadcasting TODAY! Talk to us live, join in on TeamSpeak (193.34.167.64:8767). We are live at www.lvpradio.tk at 18:00 GMT. Please tell everyone you know about it! we will be live with Fist, Cyrix and you can email, talk on our very own IRC and on TeamSpeak! Please listen, it'll be hilarious :)
This already over? Everyones in teamspeak...and I'd much appreciate it if we had another show today.
Sorry for not having this posted earlier, my server actually DID save a recording - LVP Talk Show - 2
We're live! If you have some listener mail, post them here.