Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Lost password
Hey Las Venturas crew!

Recently, I tried to play on your server again but it seems like my password doesn't work. My nickname is BadMeesterHap or SnelleHap (I can't remember my old IP, so you guys could check that out...) I played alot on your server a while back. I am also wondering, could my account be deleted due to inactivity?
Could anyone please tell me what happened? Did my account got deleted, or am I just stupid and forgot my password? 8)7

I appreciate your help!

Yours faithfully,

SnelleHap
Hi :)

It seems you changed the name to HandigeHarry. So you might want to try that one. These are the stats:

Quote:HandigeHarry has been online for 90 hours and 40 minutes. The player has killed 219 people so far, and has died 136 times him/herself, which makes a ratio of 1.61. He/She has scored 3 points in the reaction test so far. HandigeHarry is a player on Las Venturas Playground, and last was online at 07-09-2008 16:29.
(02-23-2009, 02:05 PM)Richard link Wrote: Hi :)

It seems you changed the name to HandigeHarry. So you might want to try that one. These are the stats:

Woah, thanks alot Richard! I didn't remember that name anymore. It was like half a year ago last time I played. Close this please :)!