[introduction]Swifty
Ingame Name: Swifty
Birthday: 18/10/1991
Gender Male: Male
Other Games: none
Playing SA-MP Since: january 2008
Playing on LVP Since:  hmm ,june/ july
Introduction:

i started off on Roleplay server named [SCRPG] - Sin city roleplaying game. at first i just started off by drivin around tryna make money an tryna join gangs. the main gangs there was <OVS> - Old venturas shooters , most people wanted to join this gang because they run the server and were very strong. after a while i finally learned how to shoot so after i amde money i got guns all the time , an started just randomlly dming any 1 . after a while i became a big player of that server for my dming an constant flaming so i was banned for a while , wen i was unbanned i finally learn how to stop flaming but the dming carried on an people would say to me why dont u just play Lil whiteys or any dmatch server instead of coming here dming . in the end the server was shut down because of owner problems .
          so then thats when i joined LVP , i started lvp the way i started scrpg mainly flaming , but i dont so much now. wen i started here i was always gettin ganged on by a bunch of clowns so i tried my best to stay away cuz my money was gettin taken all time , but everywere i went would be a clown or another good dmer who would just kill me. i then started to join BB server more an BB members would help me fight , so i started training with BB more an got a bit more skilled , an was able to fight back at clowns an who ever attacked.i then applied for BB an got denied for swearing problems , so after that santino [BB]Santino asked me to join LVM so i joined an had some fun with him an no mercy, but then it died so i went solo againm for a bit an trued to join other clans , after a while i joined [P] an had alot of very fun times with P where ever we went was fun , i was kicked 2 times from P an the 3rd time i joined it died. i then joined sK an was kicked for not following rules , becuz i wouldnt do the crank that. after all that i foun samp a bit boring , but still decided to play wen i was bored , then 1 day i went BB server an LJ asked me to join BoD so i applied an got accepted, it was fun there at GTAT , but then people started to leave an it got a bit boring an then more bad things happend wen LJ was kicked . in the end i was kicked just yesterday so now its time to go solo as the king u all no .
Cmon Swif, you never learnd how to stop flaming  O+

hahah nice intro swifty
Nice into mate  :)  :w
(02-22-2009, 09:52 AM)Hitman link Wrote: Cmon Swif, you never learnd how to stop flaming  O+

LOL  :P I don't think Swifty would be Swifty if he didnt flame time to time.  :+  :P
[quote author=Swifty link=topic=17424.msg182102#msg182102 date=1235282949]
sK an was kicked for not following rules , becuz i wouldnt do the crank that.
lmao

(02-22-2009, 07:09 AM)Swifty link Wrote: and constant flaming so i was banned for a while

which server havnet you been banned for the reason : flaming  :?
Hehe, you have quite a history of getting kicked from gangs.
(02-22-2009, 02:10 PM)Ryder link Wrote: Hehe, you have quite a history of getting kicked from gangs.

Haha yeah, exactly what I thought :P
(02-22-2009, 07:09 AM)Swifty link Wrote: Birthday: 18/10/1991

w00t i am 14/10 -_-
Oheiu, nice intro o.O