Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Sylor and Lucas
Guys what the hell are you doing? getting banned from candygirl's server, its a shame u kno. We get a good server or borrow a good server and the first two gets banned? seriously u gotta change your way to be guys or you outa the crew //LIL_D
(02-22-2009, 12:40 PM)LIL_D link Wrote: Guys what the hell are you doing? getting banned from candygirl's server, its a shame u kno. We get a good server or borrow a good server and the first two gets banned? seriously u gotta change your way to be guys or you outa the crew //LIL_D

Oo , candygirl says ur flaming guys... wth?
Man .. We Just Play In Candys Server.. And SyLoR And Killcon was MOD
OK ITs Normal .. I Play Play .. I Kill Very People .. But have one Noob .. He Only Run .. and He Shoot me In back .. when i write .. I just started chase him .. But When i shoot him he type /stunt
And I Sayed Him : Gay ..
I was Mutted .... From killcon .. I wait 10 min . and i was unmuted .. OK , But SyLoR was kicked ..
and loss MOD Rights .. then We Start Flaming .. Killcon ..
Im Sry For Problems why I made .. Sry LiL_D .. I wanna be in [CF]. Say i will Stay or i will go from CF ?  :)
I understand but do never flame, if your friend got kicked ask why? if you know the reason then take it as a man and continue playing or quit playing.

Okey