Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

/Bail Command.
I've had this idea for quite a while, i think it would be cool if when you get banned a friend or anyone else could pay a bail for you. For instance if say i naded the ship and killed estroe and got jailed, then [UvH]Hitman could do /bail (myid). The bail would be about 10,000 it would take the designated amount of cash off him. The bail is also higher it depends on the crime you commit, and if you do any crime more than 2 times you can't be bailed out.

DiscussĀ  :)
Hmm, no from me.

If you do something against the rules, you shouldn't be able to be free at once.

For example jail/mute, how do you learn from it if you can will be unjailed/unmuted within seconds.

How do you picture the 'no more than 2 times' thing? Twice whilst being online, or twice in your entire 'LVP-life'(:P)?
Whilst being online, and I know what you mean you don't like the being free after rule breaking but, the price could be really high, to bail em' out.
Yeah, thought so. Which is exactly why I am against it :P

Even if it would be high, the ones to use this function are probably the ones that have the most money, the regulars.

And as it would be session-based, you could just rejoin after the 2 times and go on.

Absolute no from me.
The magic 8Ball haz spoken.