Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Vista Crash Fix
For Vista users, SA crashes nearly half an hour with the message "gta_sa.exe doesn't work anymore...", and then you've lost your money, bank money, and spawn weapons.
I was playing in Littlewhitey's before moving to this (much better :D) Server, and they have a feature that if you crash, your bank money will be saved, and you have 10 Minutes to relogin until your spawn weapons get deleted.
Is there a way to somehow add this feature to LVP??? It would make the server much better :D
Weird, I use vista and it crashes just as much as XP.

Anyway, if you have registered an account and have a pro account, your money will save when you disconnect.

And about spawn weapons, try searching, because that question has been answered many times before. Las Venturas Playground 2.90 has a similar, but better (:+) system than LWs when it comes to saving info after a crash.
Yesterday, i got 500k by someone (i didnt know him, he just sent me 500k :D), then i banked it, and i crashed 30 min after banking it, all the money was gone :(

Whats a pro account? If i donate 5 EUR? Or is that just the basic account?
You have to register an account to save your bank balance.

The pro account is a bank account upgrade, visit the city planning department, marked with a red S, for more info.
Lol sure I was registered - but when i logged in the next day, i had the money which i had 2 days beforeĀ  :'(