Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Introduction] Hector{MADE ANOTHER}
*cries*

ur ol' buddy haze wasn't mentioned!
(02-22-2009, 05:21 AM)HaZe link Wrote: *cries*

ur ol' buddy haze wasn't mentioned!

HaZe, you and others know what they mean to me so writing that would be showing my gay side to the public xD.

Plus I was going to add you at the end of the intro anyway, where I begin my future in the sLK clan. LOLrofl
haha dw im just tuggin your sack (nohomo)
Nice Intro!:D Since i'm still pretty new, i won't say "welcome" or sumthin' like that xD:+
Nice intro Hec! Glad to see old faces around.

(02-20-2009, 12:28 PM)Hector link Wrote: My history seems rather short and most of my time wasted at an RPG server but without that, none of the following would of occurred. Even though I wasn't at the beginning so to speak, I am glad I was able to be part of the remainder that lasted before things went from bad to worse.

The fact is you started playing around 0.1, I personally would still refer to you as oldschool, and one of the best members in SiN at its time.
I miss the 0.1b feeling... cant describe it but it was better. just better.
(02-23-2009, 11:24 AM)Ryankilla™ link Wrote: Nice intro Hec! Glad to see old faces around.

The fact is you started playing around 0.1, I personally would still refer to you as oldschool, and one of the best members in SiN at its time.

Cheers for that James, I ain't spoken to you in time, log into XFire one day for a long needed catch up.

(02-23-2009, 02:17 PM)Hitman link Wrote: I miss the 0.1b feeling... cant describe it but it was better. just better.

Yeah man, I miss those days too, I can't find the motivation to play SA-MP constantly these days, and I know it ain't just me. Honestly, my good times in SA-MP died with SiN.
You cant find the motivation,  because the motivation died along time ago.  Im in the same boat, sometimes i'll randomly play it, but thats because im extremely bored, not because I really want to.