Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Need some help..
I downloaded the Las Venturas Arena game mode from the sa-mp forums, and am having a few problems.
I made an admin island, and I tried to make a command to open the gate, but I'm getting a few errors.

Here is the intier script:
http://pastebin.com/f7d8a23f1

Here are my errors

Code:
C:\Users\Danny\Desktop\Backup\server\gamemodes\lva.pwn(93) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Danny\Desktop\Backup\server\gamemodes\lva.pwn(163) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\Danny\Desktop\Backup\server\gamemodes\lva.pwn(93) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "gate"
C:\Users\Danny\Desktop\Backup\server\gamemodes\lva.pwn(1508) : error 055: start of function body without function header
C:\Users\Danny\Desktop\Backup\server\gamemodes\lva.pwn(1509) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Danny\Desktop\Backup\server\gamemodes\lva.pwn(1512) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Danny\Desktop\Backup\server\gamemodes\lva.pwn(1514) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Danny\Desktop\Backup\server\gamemodes\lva.pwn(1517) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664              Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

5 Errors.

If you can help me fix this, it would be appreciated.
Try putting "new gate;" under line 12.
Look at 1508 to 1518, on line 1508 you made a bracket "{" with no callback, but I also noticed that you put the command outside of the callback "OnPlayerCommandText"
I think that mod lwa you can't edit i try 100 times but error aways show