Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

The New Las Venturas Playground Radio
[Image: lvpradioo.png]

LVP Radio is being reserected, and given plastic surgery, and some new clothes.

For all of you that do not know LVP Radio was an online radio station with many of the players being DJs, originially started by Felle (http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=5657.0). The idea of the radio station is for you to listen to it, while ingame. The radio station started off quite well, however due to not many people supporting/listening it died out.

Now what do we need?
We need all people interested in presenting, or playing some music in a certain timeslot. We also need people who can donate a server (Thanks Raymond), and other things that we would need! We had so much support in the other thread, now we need you to come forward and help to make this a success.

www.lvpradio.com
[color=red][b]

At www.lvpradio.com you can check out our new schedule, go on our Forum, and more :)

I could be a DJ.
(02-10-2009, 06:11 PM)Mr. James link Wrote: I could be a DJ.

PM Me with the times you are avaiable to do this
Me. DJ/Website admin/Forum if we'll have one. I have a various timeschedule, talk to me via IRC
(02-10-2009, 08:20 PM)Joe link Wrote: Me. DJ/Website admin/Forum if we'll have one. I have a various timeschedule, talk to me via IRC

Thanks. Will Do.
Did you accept my offer in PM Fist? :) :)

Also

You heard me DJ, did you like it?
(02-10-2009, 10:30 PM)Dan_ link Wrote: Did you accept my offer in PM Fist? :) :)

Also

I didn't accept your PM offer as it is not needed for you to be "management of the station" to help us out a bit. You can, (and everyone else) can help whenever they want. Think of this as an open source program, anyone can make something new, or change something that's old whenever they like.

Also, I did not hear you DJ because of some of my plugins messed up, however you had a good response in the radio chat, so I'll take your word for it.

OK, no problem.
Purely a sidenode; mind that this has not been discussed with the Management so the official tag is not justified (yet), although they certainly are welcoming discussions.
(02-10-2009, 10:30 PM)Dan_ link Wrote: Did you accept my offer in PM Fist? :) :)

Also

Dunno why they should pick someone who's perm banned from LVP for life to be a DJ.