Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SOLVED]Can't Login To My Account
I registered my player Shabz yesterday but im still unable to login.
When i join the server it says the account is registered and I should login but when i do it says wrong pass.

Help please  :w
hmm

are you sure you are using the password you registered with, or maybe you mis-spelt it when registrating?
Jag is right

also your name is caps sensitive so make sure you havn't forgotten or have to many caps.
the names: "uSer" and "User" are two different names.
OK ive just tryed before posting this and still no luck, tried typing the pass with caps on and off, the server recognises the name as registered but the password just wont work  :?

Is there no way in which a mod or admin can reset the pass for me or let me make another pass?

thanks for the help btw  :)
(02-09-2009, 07:15 AM)Lithirm link Wrote: the names: "uSer" and "User" are two different names.
caps or no caps in user name doesn't matter as i use mystery_maker even i had registered with Mystery_Maker but it does matter in password, if you have a short one then try combining it, eg: user, User, USer, UsEr, USEr, USER; hope it helps but if it ain't then i prefer to create a new one with care!
(02-09-2009, 07:32 PM)Mystery_Maker link Wrote: caps or no caps in user name doesn't matter as i use mystery_maker even i had registered with Mystery_Maker but it does matter in password, if you have a short one then try combining it, eg: user, User, USer, UsEr, USEr, USER; hope it helps but if it ain't then i prefer to create a new one with care!
I strongly suggest you not give out false information, Mystery_Maker. Both login names and passwords are case-sensitive, which means, of course, "uSeR" and "user" are two totally different names. The only similarity is that the registration page won't let you register both "uSeR" and "user" as it thinks they are the same, however once you get into the server they are not the same at all.

(02-09-2009, 07:26 PM)shabz link Wrote: Is there no way in which a mod or admin can reset the pass for me or let me make another pass?

thanks for the help btw  :)
Wait for a Management member to respond. ;)
Management note: Password reset + PM sent.
(02-09-2009, 08:21 PM)TEF™ link Wrote: I strongly suggest you not give out false information, Mystery_Maker. Both login names and passwords are case-sensitive, which means, of course, "uSeR" and "user" are two totally different names. The only similarity is that the registration page won't let you register both "uSeR" and "user" as it thinks they are the same, however once you get into the server they are not the same at all.
try login with the name tEf and see, i login with mystery_Maker, mystery_maker, Mystery_Maker
Yeah , Usually works for me too

BTW i admire Richar 6.000+ Posts Very Good :P
Topic locked, as the request is solved.

(02-10-2009, 10:49 AM)Mystery_Maker link Wrote: try login with the name tEf and see, i login with mystery_Maker, mystery_maker, Mystery_Maker
(02-10-2009, 11:33 AM)TR1pin link Wrote: Yeah , Usually works for me too
It never works for me. I guess it's just player-based. :+