Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Snow
Hello,

I've seen on news it are snowing in big parts of the world.

For example it is chaos in UK, schools closed etc.

Why not post a picture to show how it looks in your country?

I live in Sweden so the snow aint a problem here, but here is my pictures:

MY dad is stuck with the car:

[Image: 120174-1231902.jpg]

The car have been standing still from yesterday.

[Image: 120174-1231900.jpg]

Finnaly out from the snow.

[Image: 120174-1231904.jpg]

I desided to take a ride with the other benz

[Image: 120173-1232089.jpg]

[Image: 120173-1232092.jpg]

[Image: 120173-1232158.jpg]

[Image: 120173-1232160.jpg]

That is from my country, but like i said. It's normal.

Show me yours :)
no snow in belgium
Always snow in Alaska.

Summiting Mt. Marmot (5,000 ft):
[Image: dsc0011jf7.jpg]

Near the top of Flattop Mountain (3200 ft):
[Image: dsc0054wv5.jpg]

Recent backpacking trip out of Girdwood, Alaska:
[Image: dsc0042tk3.jpg]

At our local ski resort:
[Image: dscf7277fv0.jpg]
I don't get why the would close airports and schools, when the snow they got is like nothing compared to Norway / Sweden, lol.
cool, but I can't understand why people don't put their cars into garages???

P.S. I like snow...
No snow in the North-West of England, I can't remember the last time we had a snowy season in this part of the country. We get too much sun shine here (I hate too much of it) and the odd break of rain.
(02-08-2009, 03:02 PM)Robert link Wrote: I don't get why the would close airports and schools, when the snow they got is like nothing compared to Norway / Sweden, lol.
Those countries have always had snow, so they were built around it. The UK however, rarely gets bad snow until now. The reason that the UK does not get very cold weather is because of warm air or something like that coming in from a different country. Because of global warming it is changing it's rutee and the UK is getting colder.
(02-08-2009, 03:21 PM)V_Power link Wrote: cool, but I can't understand why people don't put their cars into garages???

P.S. I like snow...

My nissan, my mother's mercedes and a snowmobile was standing in the garage.
(02-08-2009, 03:21 PM)V_Power link Wrote: cool, but I can't understand why people don't put their cars into garages???

P.S. I like snow...

Not all people have garages. Most in England don't have them.
Yep, because garages is not needed. Mostly garages are bad for cars, it makes them rust quicker.
Hah i lol'd that snow has caused whole london to die out for few days, thats the fact that countries like that is unprepared since it rarely ever snows there. I wish it'll snow this night too, so I get no school again.
Robert, I thought exactly the same, how can snow cause everything closed, buses, trains, transport stopping and all that, only that little snow, compared to the country where I used to live its nothing. It can be -20, 1m snow, but people still go to work, students go school and cars are driving just fine.  _O-