Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: What day would you be able to train on?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Monday
0%
0 0%
Tuesday
0%
0 0%
Wednesday
0%
0 0%
Thursday
7.14%
1 7.14%
Friday
28.57%
4 28.57%
Saturday
21.43%
3 21.43%
Sunday
42.86%
6 42.86%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Training
i never knew there was an actual training program  :?
Well next weekend the Gamemode of Ronald will be used on the server of Bassiedeclown wich is 100mbit NL :>
hmm, so is there a training server now?, or just ronads?
Hm, I may be able to get a 24-7 B&A server up sometime... I was going to give to Ronald, but he's gone now. I'm just not sure when.
(06-25-2007, 10:45 PM)tomozj link Wrote: Hm, I may be able to get a 24-7 B&A server up sometime... I was going to give to Ronald, but he's gone now. I'm just not sure when.
ah that would be cool, why not ask ronald if we can like 'take over' his server?, seeing as he wont be using it for a while?
(06-25-2007, 02:02 PM)Turkey link Wrote: Well next weekend the Gamemode of Ronald will be used on the server of Bassiedeclown wich is 100mbit NL :>
Sorted that problem then ;)
maybi we could go on other server, ask if players wants to join B&A , they go on our server and we train  them  :)
and we ask them to go on LVP .
That's advertisment... But.. w.e xD
in my opinion, we shouldnt go to other servers. This just proves that we are desperate.
Also, i would think you guys would want LVP regulars, seeing as it is where the gang is based and if we invite people from other servers, they might come on here and break the rules, giving b&a a bad name, which i dont want to happen.