Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

IRC commands
Everyone can exchange ideas about commands in IRC #LVP and #LVP.echo here.
I'll start off.
You should create !gangs and !gang info id, just like in-game ;)
When you do !gangs, it should show something like: RandomGang(1). Then you can do !gang info 1 and it should show: RandomGang members: Random(12),Rrandom(56),_Random(24) and etc.  :)
!takeoffyourclothes = makes all take off there clothes. and give a random link to a random Pr0n site! :Y)
!killallklotebotimposters
yeahhhhhhhhh, shouldnt have posted.........................
I like the idea, randoms gtfo. It would be useful  :>
How about a irc !slap command? A guy on irc writes !slap id , which costs 10k from his ingame bank account , but the other person gets a little slap.  :+

EDIT: Tho i dunno how to prevent randoms spending some guys money by slaping everyone from irc with his nick. ;D
(01-30-2009, 09:53 PM)n00ne link Wrote: How about a irc !slap command? A guy on irc writes !slap id , which costs 10k from his ingame bank account , but the other person gets a little slap.  :+

EDIT: Tho i dunno how to prevent randoms spending some guys money by slaping everyone from irc with his nick. ;D
Already a slap on mIRC, RMB on someone his name -> Slap! - doesn't take 10k of someones bank though -
(01-30-2009, 10:09 PM)EvilGate link Wrote: Already a slap on mIRC, RMB on someone his name -> Slap! - doesn't take 10k of someones bank though -

He means slap someone from in-game on mIRC.