Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

ban appeal
nickname: blacklight
reason: go away aditya
Extra notes: I do not know what happened.As soon as i entered the server i got a message you are banned.
You came ingame as genius_aditya, got banned and then 2min later came back as Blacklight. I think that proves it :)
No I was taking dinner and when I entered the server i got the message you are banned for reason go away aditya.That is not my nick name.Please help me.If you do not believe me I have a way of checking.You can check both of our ips.I do not know why i am mixed with that guy.There are hundreds of people entering the server continously then why are you only suspecting me?If he got banned for something then why are you mixing me with that?There are many people continously entering and exiting the server :(
Quote:extra notes: this is the first time i am playing on this server.
You clearly knew a good bit about LVP when you joined the first time on the name Blacklight.

Also, it doesnt make sense why your IP only changes when your banned :P
Cloakster many people continously enter the server.Why are you only suspecting me??!!I have never used any hacks or cheats on lvp.You can check if you want. :(
Your punctuation is the exact same as his. You both don't put any spaces after periodsĀ  _O-
I appericiate your annalysis but it is a co incidence only.
Your still going to stay banned.